Ban Depan Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO CORSA
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires are the most versatile hypersport tire for road and track use. The profile and structure make it a reference point in the segment thanks to the excellent support ensured in inclination and rapid realignment coming out of bends. Made with the most modern EPT design technologies developed in the WSBK ensuring maximum grip on road and racetrack.
Compound represents the ideal way to offer the best performance where required in very different conditions (racetrack and road). The differentiated compounds between shoulders and centre zone are the winning solutions engineered to give to DIABLO ROSSO™ Corsa racing performance on racetrack and long lasting durability on road. High mileage is guaranteed by materials with high mechanical resistance in the central zone, while the high hysteresis shoulder compound gives steady grip response and incredible traction even at high lean angle.
Diablo Rosso Corsa Tires offer a new way to measure tire performance: evaluating the ability to transfer the bike's power to the ground and expressing this as horsepower available on the ground. Thanks to the use of data acquisition equipment normally used for Superbike applications, Pirelli was able to measure the necessary parameters accurately to calculate the power transferred to the ground by the bike and hence by the tires. The results showed that, coming out of the turn, at the moment the bike is at maximum acceleration, DIABLO ROSSO™ Corsa is able to transfer at least an additional 10 HP to the ground in comparison to the other tires tested. The increased power transferred from the bike to the ground thanks to the new DIABLO ROSSO™ Corsa means faster acceleration coming out of turns, higher speeds in straight areas, and above all, faster lap times.
- Delivers track performance on and off the track
- Positioning of grooves optimized for use on road and racetrack
- Profiles and structures set the new benchmark of the segment ensuring high support while leaning and fast stand up while accelerating out of the corner
- Pirelli patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizes the contact patch for the best grip on the road and on the track
- By adopting Enhanced Patch Technology (EPT), DIABLO ROSSO™ Corsa ensures quick warm-up and a consistent hi-performance level lap after lap together with excellent performance recovery after stop & go
- Pure racetrack performance combined with the comfort and predictability you expect from a high-performance street tire
- World Superbike development technology improves structure and compounding
- Continues with the aggressive Rosso tread design
- W speed rating for speeds of 168+ mph