O'Neal Ultralite Le 83 Pants
The new 2012 O'Neal Ultra-Lite LE 83 puts a retro spin on the whole concept by creating a line of dirt bike gear that is reminiscent of the 80s. But just because it looks like 1983 gear, don't be fooled into thinking that it hasn't been created with the latest technology from 2012.
Over forty years of development have gone into this product, to make sure not only is it the best looking gear on the start line, it is also the most comfortable and provides the greatest protection where you need it most. With this 2012 O'Neal Ultra-Lite LE 83 you truly do get the best of both worlds.
- Heavy duty denier fabrics
- 360 degree adjustable belt keeps pants in place
- Lightweight protective rubber patches
- Extra long leather heat shield
- Wide accordion knees sized for knee braces
- Triple stitched in critical areas for durability