Handle Kopling Renthal IntelliLever Universal berikut Switch Starter
Completely redesigned for 2011, the Renthal Gen2 Intellilever® incorporates improvements into every single part of the lever with feedback from our race teams, riders and consumers over the past few years.
The revolutionary design of the Gen2 Intellilever allows the lever to dislocate during a crash, then easily pop back into place. The design of the lever allows it to dislocate in a full 270 degrees of motion in any direction, not just up and down or forward like most other unbreakable levers on the market.
Improvements to rider ergonomics, finish, fit, feel and function are all part of the new Gen2 Intellilever.
- Lighter overall weight -Reduce the overall weight of the lever, resulting in 15% weight savings and sleeker design. The lightest lever of its kind on the market.
- Slimmer, more ergonomic lever blade - The new forged lever blade improves feel while increasing strength and reducing weight. Now also features a laser etched logo and black hard anodized finish.
- Revised lever pivot joint - The new design of the pivot joint allows the lever to return to its home position automatically after dislocation without having to knock it back into place manually.
- Revised clutch perch & hardware - The clutch perch received a host of updates and is now fully CNC machined from billet to increase strength while reducing weight.
- New backing plate and laser etched torque specs along with new OE style perch bolts for easier set-up & maintenance.
- Perch is now hard anodized black for prolonged wear resistance.
- New custom CNC machined stainless steel shoulder bolt for easier assembly & removal of lever blade.